Global Skincare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global skincare market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The skincare market consists of the retail sale of facial care, body care, hand care, depilatories, and make-up remover products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 17,367.4 million units in 2017.
- Increasing demand for premium products, such as organic with multiple benefits, rising disposable income, and the look good factor due to the rising selfie trend, are the major factors contributing to the growth of the global skincare market.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1455712
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global skincare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global skincare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key skincare market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global skincare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1455712